Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Smiley Face Gang

I knew it!

Word has it that a few detectives are trying to link the "accidental drownings" of several college students in the Mississippi River (including at least one person passing through Iowa, apparently) to a growing number of Smiley Faces painted near similar "accidents" in other states.

I've always doubted that the drownings were accidental--maybe it's my fascination with serial killers (I am from the land of Dahmer, mind you), but there was always something wrong about those deaths. Hopefully more attention to the case will yield some results and help bring finality to the families of the deceased.

3 comments:

Nate said...

The WalMart killers?

Ahem.

I couldn't resist.

Kathleen said...

I was thinking Forest Gump.

Jon Gold said...

A really cheerful version of Dexter?