Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Is Andrew going to be ok?

I don't mean because of the blood pressure meds they'll have to put him on if HRC doesn't drop out soon, either. I found out yesterday that the series finale of the Wire is on Sunday. Sunday as in - the day of the Karl Rove lecture.

Dude, do you have to work at the lecture? Because I'm thinking you're reeeeeaaaalllllllyyyyy going to dislike Karl Rove if you've got to spend the evening with him instead of McNulty and Marlo.

(I almost said "That's Bunk!" but I resisted the urge for a bad pun and put it in parentheses so it wouldn't count.)

1 comment:

andrewswift said...

Yep, I've been well aware of this. I'm just going to have to watch the late night showing of it. Damn shame, I know.

But at this point, it's sort of like I don't watch it to end.