Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Rehab

I have a problem.

After reading my last column - yet another piece bashing on the Clintons and praising our savior Barack Obama - I have come to the conclusion that I write way too much about the primary. I mean, I should have written about the end of The Wire - now that's gonna have to wait until the Monday after Spring Break.

I refresh here and here about every 14 seconds, get noticeably angry while reading coverage online, and have seriously othered Hillary Clinton supporters.

So, I ask of all of you, please help me through this difficult time. Please don't let me write about the primary again.

Admitting the problem is the first step.

1 comment:

Nate said...

Andrew, I thought about this the other day.

This is what we do. It is the major event of this time. If we looked back on this, assuming it's a historical election (looks promising), wouldn't you be more upset if you hadn't written about it at length?

If there are legitimate issues going on, even if sometimes they seem to be knee-deep, we need to write about them.

This is our time, and we need to seize (the ability to write) about it!