Monday, November 3, 2008

Presidential Election Results/Margin Prediction III

This is the third and final of my election prediction posts. Here are the first two.

I expect Obama to win the popular vote by 6 percent and the electoral college with 382 electoral votes, leaving McCain with only 156.

My only somewhat out-of-the-box guess is that Obama will carry Georgia. I think this is a good possibility because of his registration and turnout efforts amongst African Americans there as well as Bob Barr's presence as a spoiler.

Put your own predictions in the comments. And knock on wood if you're superstitious.

Also, I'll be watching the election returns and drinking at the Dublin Underground, 5 S. Dubuque, starting around 7:30 pm tomorrow night. Feel free to join me if you'd like.

No comments: