You can get our Twitter updates on the Podium's sidebar, on the dedicated page, in an RSS feed reader, on your cellphone, and even a few other ways if you really want.
Here's a taste:
* Al Franken owns Ann Coulter on who in history they'd be to change things: http://is.gd/eAX3. Via Minnesota Independent: http://is.gd/eCqK. 46 minutes ago
* http://is.gd/eDRQ: "A new study puts the generation costs for power from new nuclear plants at ... triple current U.S. electricity rates!" about an hour ago
* http://is.gd/eDHl: "To boost recruits, US Army relaxes weight rules." Yet the queers are still unwelcome. Rational basis problems anyone? about 2 hours ago
* Sorry, Hannity: I'm no fan of political dynasties, but Caroline Kennedy isn't half as stupid as Sarah Palin. about 2 hours ago
* Yes, Hannity/Coulter, seventh graders should know how to put condoms on. It's a great way to prevent disease and teen pregnancy. about 3 hours ago
Wikipedia provides good basic information about Twitter.
For more on Twitter and social media in general check out the FASTforward blog.