Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Republicans Despair

From the National Review via Slog:
Well I have gone outside and pulled up my Mcain/Palin sign. This election is over. I will vote for Mcain but I know that come Nov. 5 Obama will be our president-elect.

I feel sorry for Sarah Palin. A once promising career will be permanently connected to the landside loss of John McCain.

I weep for my children and their families.

I try not to be one to county my chickens, but... Ha-ha!!! Sixty-point spread here we come:



Die, Republican Party, die! Burn, burn, burn! There are plenty of young people who are actually fiscally conservative who would love to build a new coalition on your smoldering ashes. We just need the rotten old tree to fall before we can get enough light and space to grow up as its replacement.

No comments: